2016 CONFERENCE COMPETITIONS
When: 3PM – 4:30PM, Thursday April 7th
What: This year’s case competition is being run in partnership with Doctors Without Borders (“MSF”). Participating teams are groups of 3 students who analyzed MSF’s data to provide recommendations on how best retain and develop its volunteers. Round 1 judges selected six finalist teams based on the analytical rigor, actionability of insights, creativity and overall presentation of teams’ submissions. Finalist teams will present at the People Analytics Expo on April 7th.
The winning team will be determined by a panel of judges (including representatives from MSF, Credit Suisse, Google, the Philadelphia Eagles, LinkedIn, Facebook and Wharton Faculty) and will present at the People Analytics Conference on April 8th.
Case Competition Finalists:
- Analysis Without Borders – Josh McLane, Matt Connor, Lauren Daniels (The Wharton School)
- Cambridge Judge – Ben Carroll, Sam Verran, Siddharth Joshi (University of Cambridge)
- Data Sans Frontières – Sisi Messick, Eleanor Horowitz, Wunmin Wong (The Wharton School)
- K Squared – Katerina Bohle Carbonell (Maastricht University), Kyosuke Tanaka (Northwestern University)
- Kifli Consulting – Alana Digby, Gergely Paljak (London Business School)
- Parodi Mullen Gertson – Cecilia Parodi, Adam Mullen, Micah Gertson (Boston University)
For further information please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org